Saturday, December 4, 2010

MySelf

Hi before is proceed further, I would like to say a little about myself.


My name is Indraan Sathiamoorthy and Born on 7 July 1988 to a house wife mother, Kulwant Kaur and clerk Father Sathiamoorthy in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I grew up with my 2 blood brothers.


I received my primary education in Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Koperasi Polis, Kuala Lumpur and later i continued my secondary studies in Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Dato Ibrahim Yacoob, Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, 2001. I never had an interest in Medical field but for the love of my parents I did my Pre-U in Science In Nirwana College Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 2007.


I could not continue my studies in Medical Field due to family financial problem. Later, I started working in a retail industry Courts Sdn Bhd in Dec 2008 and left the job as A Customer Care Supervisor in May 2010. After leaving my job, I enter MultiMedia University, Malaysia to chase after my dream which I want to be a film director and producer. I am still doing my Foundation in Creative Mutlimedia.


Talking about what I do on my spare time, I love browsing net for information and knowledge. Besides, I also finishes my spare time in gym and swimming. Not only that, i also loves spending time with my friends and also watch movie.


That is all about myself and my next post will be on why I built this blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment